Saturday, September 1, 2012

Working on our Conference Talks!

Sisters and Brethren,

As you know General Conference is right around the corner. Time to dust off the old crystal balls (read: Urims and Thummims) and start prophesying and forthtelling etc.

If you haven't noticed, lately we've been rocking this new vibe of "low-key, feel-good" talks. That should hold true for this session, since we expect the whole world to be watching.

A couple months ago I had this great idea to put an empty big red chair by the pulpit during my closing remarks and address invisible Lucifer. I was really going to zing him. It was going to be cray. Seriously it was hall of fame material.

But now I'm just going to stick to some good personal interest anecdotes. I still have some left in my quiver that you haven't heard.

Anyhow, it's still a month away, but we just get so excited this time of year and we just can't hide it.

Sincerely,
FFP

No comments:

Post a Comment